Last updated on 27th February 2024
At Cleaning Gurus Agency LTD we know that privacy is very important. That’s why we are protecting and respecting the privacy of all our users which use our website and any other services we provide (“our Services”).
Please read this policy carefully. When using our website and services, you are agreeing to the practices described below.
For the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act) and the new General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR), the data controller is Cleaning Gurus Agency LTD, a company registered in England and Wales, with registered company number 15265524, with a registered office is located at 10 Thicket Court, Thicket Road, Sutton SM1 4PZ. We are registered as a data controller with the Information Commissioner’s Office under registration number ZB664376. If you have any questions or don’t understand any parts of the policy, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
Information we may collect from you:
The following Information that you provide to us, such as your first and last name, address, telephone number and email address and other registration information, details of your business or household, details of any pets any information your property provided in photographs of your property that you send to us (or that you give us permission for us to take) as well as any other information which you choose to provide by yourself, when you:
– submit an enquiry for a booking through our website;
– complete a contact or enquiry form on, or provide information via, our website;
– subscribe to receive our newsletter;
– send feedback to us using our website;
– respond to our marketing;
– communicate with us via telephone, email, post or using the instant chat on our websites (whereas we will keep a digital record of that correspondence or conversation);
– when you report a problem with our Services.
This is Information that we may collect automatically any time you visit our website:
– demographic basic information and preferences (if you agreed for sharing your demographic data in a Google Account, technical information) network information, operating system, type of browser you use, etc;
– statistical data about our users’ actions, patterns, interactions and navigation during browsing through our website. Just to note that this data does not identify you as an individual;
How your information may be used:
– to manage the account you have with us;
– to respond to your booking enquiry or to manage your booking and to arrange services;
– to implement any obligations which arise from contracts formed between the client (you) and us(Cleaning Gurus Agency LTD);
– to give you the information, services and products that you request from Cleaning Gurus Agency LTD;
– to get in touch with you regarding any comments, queries, complaints or feedback which you could have the Services or about us;
– to grant you the possibility to be a part of any promotions of our services, if you choose to do so;
– to inform you regarding any changes to our Terms & Conditions or to our Services,
-to forward any information regarding your booking with you as to send you any information and announcements related to your account.
– to present any information regarding our goods or services which we offer that we think may be of interest to you by telephone, post or email. We will send this information by email only if:
(I) you have given the permission for this;
(II) after opting out (unsubscribing) you continue to use any of our services;
(III) If you don’t want us to use your information, please fill in this GDPR Compliance form
We will give the necessary parts of your data to the service provider which is organized to provide the services to you, for the sole purpose of providing the services. This information may be comprised of (I) your name and address as well as the contact details; (II) specifics regarding your property and the services you required, with any relevant photos you may have provided; (III) the non-binding quotation we have provided; (IV) your payment details.
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user’s experience more efficient.
Follow the link to find out more regarding our cookies policy.